- The Fund aims at long-term capital appreciation and income by investing primarily in USD denominated Asian debt markets.
- The Fund is exposed to significant risks which include investment/general market, interest rate changes, creditworthiness, emerging market, country and region and currency risks.
- The Fund may invest in high-yield (non-investment grade and unrated) investments and convertible bonds which may subject to higher risks, such as risk of call, creditworthiness, default, interest rate changes, general market and liquidity risks and therefore may increase the risk of loss of original investment.
- The Fund may invest in financial derivative instruments ("FDI") for efficient portfolio management (including for hedging) which may expose to higher counterparty, liquidity and market risks. The Fund will not invest extensively in FDI for investment purpose.
- This investment may involve risks that could result in loss of part or entire amount of investors’ investment.
- In making investment decisions, investors should not rely solely on this material.
Note: Dividend payments may, at the sole discretion of the Investment Manager, be made out of the Fund’s capital or effectively out of the Fund's capital which represents a return or withdrawal of part of the amount investors originally invested and/or capital gains attributable to the original investment. This may result in an immediate decrease in the NAV per and the capital of the Fund available for investment in the future and capital growth may be reduced. Dividend payments are applicable for Class AMg Dis (monthly distribution) and for reference only but not guaranteed. Positive distribution yield does not imply positive return. For details, please refer to the Fund’s distribution policy disclosed in the offering documents.
Source: All fund data quoted are Allianz Global Investors/IDS GmbH, as at 31/05/2017, unless stated otherwise.